Villains' Defeats are a series of events that result in a villain's defeat or death. This can be occurred in the climax or even in flashback in the fictions where they appeared. If the villain is unable to cope with their defeat, this will likely lead to their Villainous Breakdown.
Star Wars: The Revenge of the Evil Spirit film duologyEdit
Live-Action / TVEdit
Action Jaxon: The TV Series Edit
Five Nights at Candy'sEdit
- RAT presumably burns to death in a fire which burns down the Rowboatics Corp. factory, along with the other animatronics.
- Ringmaster is crushed to death by falling debris in the burning Clownbert's Deluxe restaurant, finally deleting him for good.
Paper Mario: The Origami King V2Edit
- Gami's eye is shattered by Mario with the Max-Fold Arms, completely eradicating him.
- William Afton is burnt to death in the Fazbear's Fright fire.
- Ztar is pulled into a portal along with Good Star, never to be seen again.
- Grand Dad is banished back to the Bootleg Dimension. Mario destroys the painting which leads to the dimension, preventing Grand Dad from escaping.
- Francis is trapped in an ink zuccer by Saiko Bichitaru, sucking all the life out of him. He is further killed in the destruction of Anime Island.
- Leader loses the final splatfest to Meggy Spletzer, much to her anger.
Clad: Turned in human by Chumo and Deef, when Dan Sumosky break his brainwashing, later the true chad shoot him to secure that he won't atemp of become magic again
Researching in Elmore Edit
- Hazard: Disolved after Brown's aparent death
- Principal Brown: After the disolving of Hazard is obligued to work as janitor in Embeld Inc. for pay the doubt of Hazard
TAWoG: The Traveler Edit
- Arachnite: Gumball kills it after get out the organ that permite to it regenerate, presumibly releasing the souls of it's victims.
- Robot of Calisto: After Anais explote the hause where the robot was, it lose his armor and is easily killed by Anais by stapping it.
Tobias Wilson (Life Cut Short): Brutally stapped by Penny in revenge for kill her friends. Later Alan reveals his acts to the police.