The Moral Event Horizon, or MEH for short, refers to an action by a villain that is so vile that it usually eliminates the audience's sympathy for the villain and makes it clear that they are unrepentantly evil and are almost irredeemable.
HobbesTiger64's Star Wars Sequel TrilogyEdit
- Ren enacts the Ren Vir, the galaxy-wide genocide of almost every force-sensitive being, upon becoming the ruler of the galaxy.
Star Wars: The Revenge of the Evil Spirit film duology Edit
Action Jaxon Edit
The First Half Edit
The Second Half Edit
Age Of WarioEdit
- Bowser attacks Peach's Castle, killing Mario, Luigi, Toadette, and Waluigi, among many other victims, before taking over the entire world.
- Fawful sadistically destroys the Beta Dimension, killing zillions of innocent victims.
Five Nights at Candy'sEdit
- RAT kills the nightguard at Candy's Burgers & Fries and frames the Candy The Cat animatronics for it, resulting in Candy's Burgers & Fries being closed down and all the animatronics being recalled to the Rowboatics Corp. factory, where they would slowly fall into disrepair.
- Ringmaster hijacks the Edgar The Elephant animatronic and crushes a child to death with it.
- Endy, Slendy and Tendy kill Boom the friendly Creeper and taunt his allies about it.
- Wrecker kills the Rebel Leader's wife and son after promising he wouldn't before sparing the leader himself just to enjoy the sorrow.
- William Afton kills five children at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria to vent his anger towards his son Michael.
- Ztar sadistically destroys most of the Mushroom Kingdom and kills many innocent civilians.
- Waluigi infects the majority of the Mushroom kingdom with the T-Pose virus.
- Francis orders False Sephiroth to kill Desti, laughing sadistically at her death.
- Leader pushes Meggy down a pit near the end of the Splatstacle course, almost killing her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.